Catalog No. 703 - Transformer-Rated SmartPole Meter Disconnect Box
With 5G deployment, communication providers are putting larger and larger new services on utility poles that need to be metered. TESCO’s Cat. 703 Transformer-Rated SmartPole Meter Disconnect Box provides the mounting infrastructure to meter these services.
TESCO’s Transformer-Rated SmartPole Meter Disconnect Box has been created to mount communications provider equipment and node meters on a utility pole.
This meter assembly contains a 100:5 CT and is designed for smart meters and can be strapped to either a wood or metal pole. The smart meter (not included) can be secured to the box with a standard meter box seal.
This assembly is for use with meters rated up to 5A.
- Current up to 60A (fuses supplied by customer)
- Cat. 703-120 for 120V 2-Wire Single Phase Applications
- Cat. 703-240 for 240V 2-Wire Single Phase Applications
- Powder Coated G-90 Galvanized Steel
- Marine-Grade High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) Hold Down Strap
- 4-Pin Receptacle
- Tamper Resistant 1/4” Seal
- Ground/Bonding Lug
- NEMA 3R Enclosure
- Optional Mounting Bracket
for 120V 2-Wire Single Phase Applications
for 240V 2-Wire Single Phase Applications
up to 60A (fuses supplied by customer)