Three Phase Meter Test Board (MTB-3050)
TESCO’s MTB-3050 is a Three Phase Meter Test Board with every laboratory feature you could want along with metrology and software suitable for your production meter testing needs.
TESCO’s Three Phase Meter Test Board (MTB-3050) is an innovative meter ACCURACY test system offering unsurpassed functionality and ease of use. All of the features you will need to test meters today and tomorrow are standard.
Run standard meter accuracy tests and complex meter accuracy test under widely varying loading conditions with TESCO’s MTB-3050.
The MTB facilitates these meter shop functions:
- Full functional testing capability for all AMI/AMR meters
- Meter program updates
- Software revision checking for both the meter and the communications module
- Communications module troubleshooting
- Checking of problem meters for open/shorted elements
- Three phase accuracy test board
- 0.04% accuracy with options for 0.02% and 0.01%
- Current drive single range 0.01 to 50A(rms), 70A (peak)
- Abillity to check meter response to varying loads over long periods of time to simulate brownout and surge conditions
- Abillity to check meter response to harmonic waveforms (can download custom harmonic waveforms through PC interface)
- Abillity to check meter response to meter power on/off cycling
- Abillity to check meter response to phasor distortion
- Cat. 1037-ARM Flexible Mount: This accessory (not included) provides a flexible mount for TESCO’s Cat. 1037-DTS or Cat. 1037-STND Optical Pickup on TESCO’s Test Boards.