TESCO’s Hot Socket Repair Kits gives you all the tools and an assortment of parts needed for servicing hot sockets in a durable, convenient, and portable case. TESCO continues to lead the industry with research into and ways to deal with hot sockets.
TESCO is pleased to introduce a Basic Hot Socket Repair Kit (Catalog No. 304) and a Pro Hot Socket Repair Kit (Catalog No. 305) to give your meter technicians the tools they need to deal with hot sockets encountered during an AMI deployment or through the course of ongoing operations. Included in each kit are the components and tools you need to repair the most common sockets. These include components to repair the more common boxes from L&G/Siemens, Durham, Anchor, Milbank, and Superior. The Pro Kit includes TESCO’s Hot Socket Gap Indicator, used to determine if a socket is worn out and unsafe, as well as components for 100 amp and 60 amp services. TESCO’s Socket Safety Clips are also included in both kits so you always have an option to leave the service safer than you found the service. Additional parts and replacements can be purchased to give your meter techs a better chance of being able to quickly and effectively handle an unsafe condition in the field.
Replacement kits can be purchased for your most common components used in your kit. Contact your TESCO representative to build your replacement kit today!
- 1‐Anchor 200A Socket Block Equiv
- 1‐Durham 200A Socket Block Equiv
- 1‐Milbank 200A Socket Block Equiv
- 1‐L+G, Siemens, B&C 200A Socket Block Equiv
- 1‐Superior 200A Socket Block Equiv
- 2‐Large SS Swinging Latch—Cover Repair
- 7‐Blade Guides
- 6‐Terminals (jaws not tapped)
- 1‐Gasket for meter to cover, round 5‐6”
- 5‐pack Socket Safety Clips
- 1‐1/4” Steel Hole Seal
- 3/4” Steel Hole Seal
- Rivet Kit
- (one) 1/2” Nut Driver
- Hex Nut Driver Set with Handle
- 6‐#10×1‐12” Hex Head Metal Screws
- 6‐#10×1” Hex Head Self Tapping
- Protective Carrying Case
- Approximately 15″ tall x 16-7/8″ wide x 6-1/8″ deep
- Approximately 10 pounds