The accuracy of TESCO’s Meter Test Board (MTB-3050) is now available in multi-position test boards to perform individual or simultaneous accuracy tests in the meter shop!
TESCO’s Meter Test Boards (MTBs) come standard with accuracy ±0.04% at unity power factor from 0.2A to 50A, ±0.02% typical. Optional 0.02% accuracy boards are also available upon request as well as 100A and 200A.
- Accuracy testing
- Demand testing
- Time Run Testing
- Meter Disconnect Switch Testing
- Service Disconnect through keypad and PC software interface
- Full functional testing capability for all AMI/AMR meters
- Meter program updates
- Software revision checking for both the meter and the communications module
- Communications module troubleshooting
- Digital Waveform Generator(s)
- Checking of problem meters for open/shorted elements
- Automated electronically actuated socket
- Integrated Reference Standard
- IR port, radio, and PLC communications testing can be verified for all meters loaded into the board