Perform qualification, disconnect, communication, and advanced functional tests with TESCO’s new Meter Engineering Board. With basic metrology (0.1% accuracy) TESCO’s new MEB can also be used as a demand board or a time-run board, as part of meter certification, or to meet regulatory testing requirements. A new socket design provides automated operation to make loading easier. All new TESCO boards include our new electronically actuated sockets.
TESCO’s MEB can help with:
- Meter evaluating testing and certification
- Communications performance
- Power Line Communications testing
- Software and firmware verification
- Meter setting verification
- Meter functional testing
- Demand testing
- Time-run testing
- Extended use testing
- Meter disconnect switch testing
- Run baseline meter accuracy tests
- Perform demand and time-run tests
- Run comparative accuracy tests under widely varying loading conditions
- Each MEB/MEB3 comes with a PC program that can be loaded onto a customer’s computer connected to the MEB/MEB3’s Ethernet port.
- Includes electronic socket controls, potential routing relays, user interface display and keypad, and service disconnect load side power indicating lamps.
- Automatic routing of voltages to the correct stabs for the following meter forms: 1S-6S, 8S-17S, 25S, 26S, 29S, 32S, 35S, 36S, 45S, 56S, 66S, 76S, 103S, 106S, 109S, 112S, 116S, 125S, 135S, 136S, 145S, 166S.