Meter Testing Functionality
- Provides both raw and corrected test results
- Meter uncertainties for energy and demand are provided one time and are used in calculating combined uncertainty
- When test consoles are recertified uncertainties and errors can be easily updated
- Errors and uncertainties are stored for the life of the test console
- Uncertainty tests using the expanded combined uncertainty are also performed and the results are presented in an easy to read grid
- Calculates meter conformance (C1 or C2) based on test errors at each load point
- Meter test limits are configurable allowing each utility to set specific pass fail criteria for acceptance, regulatory, and restocking purposes
Support of Measurement Canada is not limited to meter testing;
- Robust sample lot management capabilities
- Create the appropriate work orders for sample lot testing and keep track of testing as it progresses.
- Individual meter lot and sequence number are stored at the meter level and remain with that meter throughout its life.
- Lots of any size may be imported and Measurement Canada tables for determining nmax and nmin for each lot
- Will track excluded meters and identify the correct replacement meter based on its sequence number.
- Multiple draws are supported