TESCO’s Calibration Pulse Processor (Catalog No. 2401) adapts to any Next Generation three phase test board to directly calibrate with three independent single phase standards.
Calibrate your MTS-3050, MTB, MQB3, or MEB using your existing single phase reference standards. A simple software application used to set up the device is included and generates a file with the calibration results. All necessary cables are also included.
- Calibrates NextGen Equipment
- Works seamlessly with TESCO calibration software to automatically scale the output pulses for the highest accuracy calibration
- Two modes of operation:
- Combined Mode—sums the pulses from up to three independent single phase standards into a single stream of pulses
- Double Pulse Mode—issues a start pulse at the beginning of a test and an end pulse when a programmed amount of pulses have been received from the reference standards.
- Necessary cables included