CT Ratio/Burden Tester
TESCO’s new CT Ratio/Burden Tester (Catalog No. 1047) is a lightweight, portable and highly accurate in-service test set to assist in finding lost revenue by testing the accuracy of your meter circuits. The CT Ratio/Burden Tester can help determine if there are installations errors, loose connections, incorrect ratios, resistance buildup, open CT’s, or manufacturers defects. The CT Ratio/Burden Tester measures and displays the primary and secondary current of the CT under test, and the ratio of the currents. All test data is stored in the internal memory and easily uploaded to a PC or bluetooth device.
The TESCO Field Bag (Catalog No. 1048) is the perfect accessory for the CT Ratio/Burden Tester. The Field Bag can safely hold the tester, charger, and any current probes/cables you might have to go with it.
This lightweight, portable device allows for easy and efficient field CT and ratio testing. There is no need to worry about the hassle of external power sources, added weight out in the field, and you can assure that you will get the most accurate reading.
- Current Cable with Test Plug Connector, Cat. J-1044-50T (included)
- Soft case, Cat. 1046 (included)
- Battery charger (included)
- Current Probe Extension Cable, Cat. C-1047-20 (20’) & C-1047-50 (50’)
- Field Bag, Cat. 1048
- AC Current Probe, Cat. 411 – 600V/600A
- AC Current Probe, Cat. 752 – 600V/1,000A
- Flexible AC Current Probe, Cat. 361 – 600V/3,000A
- Fiber Optic Coupled Ammeter, Cat. 801 – 1-2000A
- Lightweight, portable & easy-to-use
- Works with any CT, as long as the secondary current is less than 20A
- Internal memory to store test results (up to 500 tests)
- Easy pass/fail indicator
- Bluetooth app included
- Auto burden scan