TESCO-Dial is looking for a Machine Operator to work in our new Machine Shop!
- Operates production machinery in accordance with prints and specifications. Assigned machines may include mills, grinders and similar equipment.
- Produces the required quantity of parts within established specifications and tolerances.
- Measures finished parts with precision tools, ensuring compliance with function, quality, and cosmetic specifications.
- Maintain logs and records of units produced including a record of errors resulting in rejected or discarded parts.
- Inspects equipment prior to use to ensure proper setup and alignment; performs basic and routine adjustments and maintenance.
- Maintains a clean, safe and orderly work area.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Ability to follow directions and work well in a team.
- Ability to interpret and translate engineering designs and documentation.
- Ability to learn other pieces of production equipment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills are a plus.
- Prolonged periods working on ones feet, using tools, and performing repetitive actions that entail bending and stooping.
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds.
- Visual acuity to read instruction, operate machine, and inspect parts produced.
Education and experience
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- One year of related experience is preferred but not require.
- Completion of on-the-job training may be substituted for educational requirements.
If you are a Machine Operator who wants to work with a company who is number one in their market niche and wants to continue to grow with the company, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. No recruiters please. For more information, or to be considered for these positions, please email your resume to Tony Sufler at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Facilities Attendant (Entry Level)
TESCO – The Eastern Specialty Company
Part-time · $9.20 / hour
WHO: We are seeking an energetic, motivated, dedicated, and responsible team player ready to take on a challenge with new opportunities. Get your foot in the door with an award winning leader in the manufacturing industry. Opportunities to grow within the company for the right candidate!
PAY: Strictly part time positon starting at $9.20 per hour. Increase in pay after 3 months, if a full-time position becomes available you may be able considered and be able to acquire full-time benefits (medical and dental).
Work hours: 08:00am – 3:00pm hours may vary and are as directed weekly 30 – 35 hours depending on the work load
WORK ENVIRONMENT: At times our environment is a demanding, fast-paced, task driven, people-oriented manufacturing facility with frequent changes and interruptions. There are multiple facility tasks, assignments and the candidate will work with a variety of people including employees, managers, and executives.
JOB SUMMARY: The Facilities Attendant is responsible for conducting, maintaining, cleaning, stocking, and supplying designated facility areas. Job requirements include, but are not limited to stocking supplies, dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, and waxing all areas of the facility, cleaning ceiling vents, cafeterias, and restrooms, and overall cleaning as directed. The Facilities Attendant will perform and document routine inspection and maintenance activities, and carry out heavy cleaning tasks and special projects as needed.
Most importantly candidate must be able to communicate thoroughly, take direction from Supervisor, and work well independently or as part of a team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES: To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. This list of essential functions is not exhaustive and may be supplemented as necessary.
INSPECTION/ATTENTION TO DETAIL: Thoroughness is important. Making sure every detail is taken care of is crucial. Candidate will keep every corner of a room or floor clean while working.
-Maintenance Attendants are responsible for maintaining the overall cleanliness and operational capability of the building.
-Mop and dust floors, vacuum and clean decks, wash towels, and perform other maintenance duties as required.
-Stock and supply designated facility areas.
-Perform and document routine inspection and maintenance activities. As directed, carry out heavy cleaning tasks and special projects.
-STAMINA. Candidate will spend most of the day on his/her feet, and may have to lift heavy objects.
-As a direct reflection of the company, candidate will keep areas clean and polished which are used by clients. Candidate may be asked to clean and stock conference rooms for this purpose.
-Develop relationships and willingly assist production, maintenance, and others to effectively perform processes and operate equipment in a timely and cost-effective way.
-MUST be able to work independently or as part of a team.
-Driver’s license a BONUS
-MUST be able to take direction and perform tasks independently.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
-High School Diploma or GED preferred
-Other trade certifications are a plus
-Ability to evaluate objectively, fairly, and consistently
-Ability to understand and follow directions as given and work with minimal supervision
-Ability to meet or exceed the company attendance and punctuality standards (e.g. 40+ hour work week, Mon-Fri, 7:00am-3:30pm). May include Saturday overtime or late night hours when required
-Strong communication and interpersonal skills
-Ability to lift material of at least 25 pounds, bending, kneeling, and climbing ladders
-Ability to read, write, speak and understand English fluently.
For more information about this position, please contact Facilities Manager Pete Lopez at email@example.com.