Catalog No. 1037-ITRN - Top of Meter Optical Pickup
Having trouble picking up the pulse from the top of the meter? TESCO’s 1037-ITRN solves that issue!Read More
TESCO’s Cat. 1037-ITRN (Top of Meter Optical Pickup) matches the curvature of the meter cover on the optical port located at the 12 o’clock position on the meter and allows easy pulse pickup from the top of the meter.
The design uses the meter cover to hold and locate the pickup directly over the pulse output (light pipe). The pickup is integrated into the curved plastic to allow the pickup to be on the surface of the cover, maximizing the signal received from even the weakest pulse outputs. The curved design also blocks ambient light making this the most effective pickup on the market for sensing the pulse output from meters with the pulse output in the 12 o’clock position.
- Easy, reliable pulse pickup
- Blocks ambient light
- Resistant to RF noise from established and emerging AMI technologies
- Sturdy, elastic band included to securely hold unit to meter
- High-impact ABS housing, dimensions conforming to ANSI Standards
- Senses infrared pulses from ANSI compliant meters for complete, automatic testing
- Replacement Pack of elastic bands available