Catalog No. 752 - AC Current Probe
The TESCO AC Current Probe (Catalog No. 752) is specifically designed for use in industrial and utility environments. The unique ergonomic design allows it to easily clamp onto cables or small bus bars. It is built to the highest safety and performance standards including the CE Mark and is UL approved for Canada and the United States.
Excellent transformation and low phase shift, plus a broad frequency response, permit accurate measurements of current for power and power quality measurements. The high quality magnetic cores and uniform windings provide sensitivity for very low level current measurements, as well as measurements up to 1200A AC. the AC Current Probe provides an accurate voltage of 1mV/A. This voltage output enables instruments without current ranges to measure, display and log currents through an AC voltage range or measure very low AC.
TESCO’s AC Current Probe can be sold as is, or as a calibrated item by our ISO 17025 Testing and Calibration Laboratory.
- Measurement range of 100mA to 1200A AC
- Large Jaw opening accommodates conductors up to two 500MCM conductors
- Ergonomic design and easy operation
- Conforms to EN 61010, 600V, CAT III safety standard
- Low phase shift for power measurements
- Available with mV output signals
- UL Approved for Canada and the United States
- Double insulation
- CE Mark
1 to 10A: <1% of Reading
10 to 100A: ≤0.5% of Reading
100 to 1200A: ≤0.3% of Reading
10 to 100A: ≤1°
100 to 1200A: ≤0.7°