Located across from Bristol Train Station on SEPTA’s R7 (Trenton line).
- $60,000- $80,000 per year based on experience
- Full HSA medical plan, vision plan, dental plan and prescription plan as part of a full benefits package.
Privately owned since 1904, TESCO provides innovative products and solutions to the electric utility industry and is the largest manufacturer in our market niche. We manufacture hundreds of products including utility consumables, test equipment, safety equipment, enterprise software and more. We have offices in Ohio, Texas and Canada with our headquarters and primarily manufacturing site in Bristol, PA.
We are growing and looking for a Warehouse Manager to ensure leadership within the warehousing function. The Warehouse Manager will be responsible for maintaining receiving, warehousing, distribution, and maintenance operations.
- Overseeing receiving, warehousing, distribution and maintenance operations.
- Implementing operational policies and procedures.
- Implementing and overseeing security operations.
- Maintaining documentation and keeping accurate records of warehouse activities.
- Maintaining awareness and knowledge of the condition and location of fleet vehicles.
- Audit and report inventory while making recommendations on which items to order and restock
- Manage warehouse associates, monitoring work and ensuring the safe use of warehouse equipment
- Establish warehouse practices and protocols to achieve an efficient warehouse
- Set warehouse and team goals in collaboration with executive management and other team leads
- Keep up-to-date on the latest federal and state safety regulations
- Communicate with other departments to ensure products are shipped in a timely manner
- Assisting with deliveries where required.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- 3+ years of warehouse management experience preferred; 10+ years earns a premium
- Excellent understanding of warehouse management procedures.
- ERP/inventory systems experience
- Lock control systems experience
- Proficient knowledge of inventory and inventory controls.
- Valid drivers’ license.
- Ability to operate forklift effectively.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Outstanding leadership, organizational, multitasking, and problem-solving skills.
What else we offer:
- 401(k) retirement plan with 75% company match
- Vacation and sick/personal days
- 9 holidays per year
- Long and short term disability, and life insurance
- Tuition Assistance
TESCO is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
- $60,000.00 – $80,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Bristol, PA 19007: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- One location
Interested candidates should send their resumes and a cover letter with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.