Production Workers – Varying Skill-Level Positions Available
Day shift, 2nd shift, or 3rd shift
Full-time or Part-time | Bristol, PA
TESCO is a local manufacturer serving the Utility Industry since 1904. Our headquarters and largest manufacturing facility are in the historic Grundy Mill and clock tower in Bristol, PA, directly opposite the Bristol stop on the R7 Septa line.
We are growing and looking for reliable Production colleagues for a variety of our production work cells. This is a full-time, Monday-Friday, hourly position, 8 hours a day with significant overtime available. First shift begins at 7:00 AM. Second and third shift positions are also available with a shift premium paid for these hours. We are looking for candidates who can keep up with the demands of the job while maintaining attention to detail and quality.
Choose a position level that suits you the best:
Some positions are entry level and involve:
• Light assembly
• Packing parts and other components into corrugated boxes and sleeves
• Moving materials into and out of pack-out area
• Scanning barcodes
• Keeping area clean, sweeping, cleaning, removing debris
• Other various tasks as required
Successful applicants who don’t have all the necessary skills will be trained:
• Operating and monitoring a production line
• More complex wiring and assembly work
• More complex testing and quality control
Successful applicants who are already familiar with TESCO’s product lines and have the perquisite skills for that work cell, including:
• Complex assembly, wiring and testing work
• Board level soldering and repair work (certification will be available for successful applicants)
• Machine shop CNC operators – apprenticeship programs available for those qualified and interested
The ideal candidates are all:
• Dependable and on time
• Want to be part of a fun and dedicated team
These positions are full time, and after a training and evaluation period, have full benefits including medical, dental, vision, short term and long-term disability, vacation, holiday pay, 401K retirement plan with a match and overtime pay if desired.
Please send in an e-mail to HR@tescometering.com with your contact information and one or two sentences about your qualifications or interest. If you have a resume, feel free to include that as well. You may also stop in to fill out an application today. Our offices are located on the 3rd Floor at 925 Canal Street, Bristol, PA 19007 and close to public transportation.