- The Maintenance Mechanic controls the efficient operation of all plant equipment & Facility Infrastructure by performing mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and electronic repair and preventive maintenance
- Troubleshoots and diagnoses all maintenance failures
- Inspects Equipment, Facilities, systems, and their components for the purpose of identifying necessary repairs
- Takes apart and rebuilds equipment
- Works with OEMs to ensure original equipment reliability
- Develops and implements Maintenance log and PM Program
- Conduct Equipment and facilities repairs including but not limited to building infrastructure
- Inspects Equipment, systems, and their components for the purpose of identifying necessary repairs
- Maintains a clean, safe, and orderly work area
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Ability to follow directions and work well in a team
- Must have 3-5 years’ experience working with standard troubleshooting and repair of facility and production equipment
- Must have good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must have the desire and ability to operate as a member of a Self-Directed work team
- Must have general mechanical knowledge and electrical and logic principal knowledge
- Has basic plumbing, metalworking, and general Equipment knowledge
- Has an awareness of and the ability to follow Associate Safety guidelines
- Understands proper machine operating and adjusting procedures
- Must have the ability to work in and contribute to Production Improvement, Associate Involvement and Temporary Teams, as assigned
- Prolonged periods working on one’s feet, using tools, and performing actions that entail bending and stooping
- Must be able to lift to 40 pounds
- Visual acuity to read instructions, inspect, evaluate, and operate Equipment
Education and experience
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Three to Five years of related experience is preferred.
- Completion of on-the-job training may be substituted for educational requirements.
The starting rate will be $18.00 for entry-level candidates, but will alternatively be significantly higher for experienced candidates.
If you are a Maintenance Mechanic who wants to work with a company who is number one in their market niche and wants to continue to grow with the company, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. No recruiters please. For more information, or to be considered for these positions, please email your resume to Human Resources at email@example.com.