TESCO-Dial is looking for a Machine Operator to work in our new Machine Shop!
- Operates production machinery in accordance with prints and specifications. Assigned machines may include mills, grinders, and similar equipment.
- Operates production machinery in accordance with prints and specifications. Assigned machines may include (conventional & CNC) lathes, mills, grinders, and similar equipment.
- Produces the required quantity of parts within established specifications and tolerances.
- Measures finished parts with precision tools, ensuring compliance with function, quality, and cosmetic specifications.
- Maintain logs and records of units produced, including errors resulting in rejected or discarded parts.
- Inspect equipment before use to ensure proper setup and alignment; perform basic and routine adjustments and maintenance.
- Maintains a clean, safe, and orderly work area.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Ability to follow directions and work well in a team.
- Ability to interpret and translate engineering designs and documentation.
- Ability to learn other pieces of production equipment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills are a plus.
- Limited setup experience preferred.
- Worked in ISO environment preferred.
- Prolonged periods working on one’s feet, using tools, and performing repetitive actions that entail bending and stooping.
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds.
- Visual acuity to read instructions, operate machines, and inspect parts produced.
Education and experience
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- One year of related experience is preferred but not required.
- Completion of on-the-job training may be substituted for educational requirements.
Interested candidates should send their resumes and a cover letter with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.