Executive Assistant to the President
Privately owned since 1904, TESCO provides innovative products and solutions to the electric utility industry and is the largest manufacturer in our market niche. We manufacture hundreds of products including utility consumables, test equipment, safety equipment, enterprise software and more. We have offices in Ohio, Texas and Canada with our headquarters and primary manufacturing site in Bristol, PA.
We are growing and looking for an Executive Assistant to support the President and CEO. This individual will help coordinate the President’s meetings and calendar, compile data to prepare papers or presentations, and often acting as a representative to the President.
Key Job Responsibilities:
· Overseeing all incoming and outgoing communications, including emails, phone calls, reports, and internal correspondence
· Filing important documents, such as reports, meeting notes, emails, and letters
· Keeping the President’s calendar up-to-date, including adding events, rescheduling appointments and providing daily briefings
· Acting as the gatekeeper for internal and external contacts, including vendors, colleagues, clients, and customers
· Conducting research and creating reports on various topics based on the needs of the President.
· Planning and organizing events that take place externally, such as fundraisers, sporting tournaments, and appreciation events
· Keeping important information and documents organized physically, and electronically
· Maintaining a high degree of discretion and confidentiality
· HS Diploma required
· Exceptional attention to detail
· Communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to conduct research and create reports or presentations.
· Time management skills
· Ability to learn quickly
· Ability to handle sensitive information with discretion
· Basic computer and office equipment skills
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
What you’ll get:
· Full HSA medical plan vision plan, dental plan and prescription plan
· 401(k) retirement plan with 75% company match
· Vacation and sick/personal days
· Nine holidays per year
· Long and short term disability, and term life insurance
· Tuition Assistance
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 – $25.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Bristol, PA 19007: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. For more information, or to be considered for these positions, please email your resume to Human Resources at email@example.com.