Field Auditor for Meter Installation
TESCO needs to bring on a team of people to handle a three-year field auditing position. Our team will be performing a quality check of meter installations throughout the central and northern New Jersey service territory. The successful candidate will need to be able to work independently and in an outdoor environment under all environmental conditions. A valid driver’s license and ability to pass an insurance screen as a safe driver. This job may require overnight stays in the field depending on the area being audited and the home area of the auditor.
- The customer will provide some training and TESCO’s team of 35-year experienced field operators will provide additional hands-on training.
Potential check list for these audits:
- Visually inspect service
- Check no damage to customer property, flowers, or foliage
- Remove the seal and open the socket
- Check that socket is not compromised by corrosion or age
- Check incoming service condition
- Check that meter has been installed correctly
- Check that meter is seated firmly and there are no loose socket jaws
- Replace the cover and install a new seal
- Complete job inspection on the tablet
- Field Team Lead
- The rate will be commensurate with experience. Internal TESCO employees will have a priority and will receive a higher starting wage for these positions.
- The rate will start at $18.00/hour for entry-level candidates. Overtime is anticipated for this position.
- Dental Insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Do you have a valid driver’s license and the ability to pass an insurance screen as a safe driver?
- Driver’s License (Required)
Willingness to travel:
- 75% (Preferred)
- On the road
Interested candidates should send their resumes and a cover letter with salary requirements to email@example.com.